All You Need
- 2 lbs (1000 g) stewing beef, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) cubes
- 3 cups (750 mL) coarsely chopped vegetables (such as, carrot, celery, onion)
- 28 fl oz (840 mL) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 pkg (42 g) Club House Slow Cookers Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry red wine
Place beef, vegetables and tomatoes in slow cooker.
Mix seasoning and wine until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.