All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onions and leeks
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 can (284 mL) reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg (42 g) Slow Cookers Beef Stroganoff Seasoning Mix
In skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sear chicken thighs until all sides are browned.
Place onions, leeks, bacon and mushrooms in slow cooker. Arrange chicken thighs on top.
Stir together water, mushroom soup and seasoning; pour over chicken and vegetables.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.