All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) each lean ground beef and pork OR (1 kg) frozen meatballs
- 1 cup (250 mL) each finely diced onion, carrots and celery
- 1 can (7.5 fl oz/213 mL) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each water and packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg (45 g) Club House Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
Combine ground beef and pork. Form into 2 inch (5 cm) balls. Place into slow cooker. If using frozen meatballs, place directly into slow cooker. .
Add vegetables to slow cooker.
Combine tomato sauce, vinegar, water, brown sugar and seasoning mix. Pour over vegetables and meatballs.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
To serve, remove meatballs to platter and keep warm. Transfer sauce to measuring cup and drain off fat.
Pour sauce over meatballs.