All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 package (37 g) Club House 25% Less Salt & Gluten-Free Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced mushrooms and fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) diced pickled jalapenos
- 4 cups (1000 mL) cooked gluten-free elbow macaroni, cooled
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in large saucepan. Drain fat. Add seasoning mix. Remove beef from pan and reserve.
Add oil and mushrooms to saucepan on medium-high heat; cook 5 minutes.
Return beef to pan. Add tomatoes, milk, cream and jalapenos, if using. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add macaroni and 1 cup (250 mL) cheese. Mix well and pour into 9-in (23 cm) casserole dish.
Top with remaining ½ cup (125 mL) cheese and bake 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.