All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pkg (37 g) pkg (37 g) Club House Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Minced Onion
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Italian Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 156 mL tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cups (312 1/2 mL) water
- 4 submarine rolls (6 in/15 cm), toasted, if desired
- 0 shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine ground beef and 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix, Club House Minced Onion, Club House Italian Seasoning and egg. Shape into 16 meatballs.
In non-stick skillet, brown meatballs on all sides over medium-high heat, until no longer pink. Drain off fat.
In small bowl, combine remaining Club House Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water. Pour over meatballs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Place four meatballs onto each submarine roll and spoon sauce over meatballs; sprinkle with cheese.