All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each diced green pepper, red pepper and onion
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House 25% Less Salt & Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) each rinsed and drained no salt added black beans, water and cooked rice
- 12 shrimp, 31-40 count, cut into 3
- 1 pkg (340 g) gluten free tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheese, divided (eg. Cheddar)
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add peppers and onion; sauté 2 minutes. Add seasoning mix; cook 1 minute.
Add beans and water; cook 10 minutes. Add cooked rice and shrimp; cook 2 minutes.
Place 1/6 mixture on tortillas. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) cheese to each tortilla.
Roll up each wrap and grill on medium heat until grill marks appear.
Chef’s Tip: Instead of grilling the burrito, it can be baked at 400°F (200°C) on a greased pan for 5-7 minutes, turning frequently.