All You Need
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Salmon Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dry white wine or lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1 lb (500 g) large peeled shrimp
- 3/4 lb (375 g) asparagus spears
- 1 large leek (white part only), thinly sliced
- 0 hot cooked rice
- 0 heavy-duty aluminium foil
Combine melted butter, Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning, wine and lemon zest. Set aside.
Fold a 36 x 18-inch (90 cm x 45 cm) of heavy foil in half to make a square. Layer shrimp, asparagus and leeks in centre of foil. Drizzle butter mixture on top. Bring up opposite edges of foil; seal with a double foil. Fold remaining ends to completely enclose shrimp mixture, leaving space for steam to build.
Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover and grill or bake 15 to 20 minutes turning packets over once or until shrimp turns pink. Serve the shrimp and vegetables over rice. Drizzle with the juices from the foil packet.
· Replace melted butter with olive oil if desired.