All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced onions
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced carrots, cooked
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 25% Less Salt Club House Brown Gravy Mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 lb (500 g) mashed potatoes
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook until brown. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
Add onions and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add carrots, peas, BBQ sauce and gravy; stir well to combine.
Spread beef mixture evenly onto the bottom of a deep casserole dish (8-in x 8-in/20 cm x 20 cm). Top with mashed potatoes and bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for approximately 40 minutes.