All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 fennel bulb (white part only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry white wine
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Salmon Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated orange zest
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillet, skinless
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
Sauté garlic and fennel in olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat, stirring often for about 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Combine wine, Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning and orange zest.
Lay 4 sheets of heavy foil about 16 inches (40 cm) square on work surface. Divide fennel mixture on foil. Cut salmon into 4 portions and place on fennel. Drizzle wine mixture on top. Scatter sun-dried tomatoes over fish. Bring up opposite edges of foil; seal with a double fold. Fold remaining ends to completely enclose fish mixture, leaving space for steam to build.
Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover and grill 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Tip: · Try rainbow trout in place of salmon. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes.