All You Need
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) Club House Ground Ginger, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 3 lbs (1 1/2 kg) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, cut up, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix ¼ cup (50 mL) of the brown sugar, orange juice, vanilla, ½ tsp (2 mL) each of the cinnamon and ginger, and salt in a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat well. Spoon into 13 x 9-in (33 x 22 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with cranberries. Dot with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the butter. Cover with foil. Bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix flour, remaining ½ cup (125 mL) brown sugar and remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) each cinnamon and ginger in a medium bowl. Cut in remaining 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form. Stir in pecans. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and stir gently. Sprinkle evenly with pecan topping.
Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are tender and topping is lightly browned.