All You Need
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in 1 in (2 cm) cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Parmesan & Herbs Signature Blend
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped onion
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) each water and milk
In bowl, toss potatoes with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and 3 tbsp (45 mL) seasoning. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes. Reserve.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan over medium heat, add remaining oil, onion and bacon. Sauté 5 minutes
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
In food processor or blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth.