All You Need
- 4 pieces of parchment paper 15 in x 15 in (38 cm x 38 cm)
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each julienne carrots, celery and red onion
- 400 g haddock fillets
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) unsalted butter
- 4 tsps (20 mL) lemon juice
- 8 tbsp (120 mL) white wine
Fold parchment papers in half, book style. Open and place on baking sheet.
In bowl, mix 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning with vegetables. Divide evenly on one side of each paper.
Divide remaining seasoning among fillets. Divide fillets among papers, placing on top of vegetables.
Place 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice and 2 tbsp (30 mL) white wine over each piece of fish.
Fold parchment over to enclose fish. Crimp parchment edges to seal. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 minutes. Serve in paper.