All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced onion
- 1/2 lb (250 g) fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Roasted Garlic and Peppers Signature Blend, divided
- 1 jar (650 mL) prepared tomato basil sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each grated parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg (500 g) ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg (360 g) fresh lasagna sheets
In medium skillet, over high heat, add oil, onion, spinach and 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Sauté for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Stir 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning into tomato sauce. Set aside.
Combine spinach mixture, pepper and all cheeses. Mix well.
Divide spinach mixture evenly across one end of each pasta sheet and roll up firmly.
Cover bottom of casserole dish with small amount of tomato sauce. Place pasta rolls in dish. Cover with remaining sauce.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 45 minutes.