All You Need
- 3/4 lb (375 g) fresh whole green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each finely diced pancetta and finely diced red onion
Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove from water and run under cold water.
In small bowl combine rice flour, seasoning and chicken broth. Reserve.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat; add olive oil, pancetta and onions. Sauté for 2 minutes
Add green beans and reserved broth mixture. Simmer until tender, about 2 minutes.