All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 8 cups (2 L) small cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped Spanish onions
- 1 container (110 g) Club House Spicy Seasoning for Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cups (750 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Vegetable Cooking Stock
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, defrosted
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Add butter to a roasting pan and place in oven until melted. Remove from oven and add cauliflower and onion. Return to oven and roast for 15 minutes.
Remove roasted vegetables from pan and place in a large pot. Add seasoning, vegetable stock and cream. Bring to boil and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove half the soup from the pot into a container to purée. Return puréed soup to pot. Add green peas; bring sauce to simmer to heat through before serving.