All You Need
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) butter
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely diced onion
- 2 lb (1 kg) lean ground beef
- 1 can (1 9/25 L) tomato juice
- 1 can (796 mL) diced tomato
- 1 Club House Regular Seasoning for Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cans (156 (each) mL) tomato paste
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) finely diced red bell pepper
In large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions, sauté 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add ground beef, stirring frequently for 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and no water remains.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 2½ hours, stirring frequently.