All You Need
- 2 packages (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz (60 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Red Food Colour
- 1 (168 g) prepared chocolate crumb crust
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
Measure 1 cup (250 mL) batter into medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and food colour. Pour into crust. Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
Bake 40 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Chef’s Tip: Drizzle cheesecake with chocolate or hot fudge dessert topping just before serving.