All You Need
- 4 medium baking potatoes, with skin on
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Cajun Signature Blend, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each water, chopped tomatoes and green onions
- 4 eggs
In saucepan, simmer potatoes 20 minutes or until half cooked. Cool.
Peel potatoes and shred through grater into a bowl. Stir in 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Form into 4 pancakes.
In large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil over medium heat. Fry until crisp; 3 minutes per side. Reserve and keep warm.
In same skillet, add remaining vegetable oil. Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes and green onions. Sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in water and remaining seasoning. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Poach eggs to desired doneness.
To serve: Place pancake on serving plate. Add one egg and top with mushroom tomato mixture.