All You Need
- 3 packages Club House Gravy Mix for Chicken
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) Club House Poultry Seasoning
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 4 1/2 cups (1 1/10 L) cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (340 g) refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix Sauce Mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and butter in large skillet or saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Spoon into 3-quart (3-L) baking dish. Top with biscuits.
Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.