All You Need
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsps (10 mL) prepared dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
- 1/2 lb (250 g) pasta such as fusili, rotini, penne or bow ties
- 1 lb (500 g) green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 19 fl oz (570 mL) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut in strips
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, water, olive oil, prepared Dijon mustard and Club House Italiano Signature Blend. Set aside.
Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and transfer to large salad bowl.
Add salad dressing and toss to mix.
Add green beans, chick peas and bell pepper and toss to mix.
May be served warm or cold.