All You Need
- 28 fl oz (840 mL) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) low sodium chicken broth
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) kernel corn
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) uncooked macaroni
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat then reduce heat and simmer, covered for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- To add protein and fibre, add 1 cup of canned, drained navy beans, romano beans or pinto beans.