All You Need
- 4 cups (1 L) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 calorie (175 mL) un-hulled pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) natural almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp (6 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried sour cherries or cranberries
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In large bowl, toss oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt until combined.
Heat applesauce, pumpkin, honey and oil in saucepan over medium heat, stirring until hot. Pour over oat mixture, stirring well to coat evenly.
Spread onto baking sheet and bake, stirring every 12-13 minutes, until golden, about 40 minutes.
Sprinkle in cherries and break up granola. Let cool on tray.
Tip: Granola will become crunchier when cooled. Store in airtight container and store for up to 2 weeks.
Tip: Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sesame Seeds with oats for a triple seed granola.