All You Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/4 tsp (6 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 2 cups (500 mL) canned pumpkin purée
- 1 can (370 mL) evaporated milk
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Whisk eggs in large bowl. Whisk in sugar, honey, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt until smooth and light. Whisk in pumpkin and evaporated milk.
Pour into large ceramic baking dish and bake until centre jiggles slightly and knife inserted in centre comes out clean, 30-35 minutes.
Cool on rack. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, 3 hours.
Tip: Let chill overnight to allow the flavour of the spices to develop. Spoon into bowls and top with whipped cream.
Tip: This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups (1.125 L). For individual portions, divide among 4, 1 cup (250 mL) ceramic dishes instead of the large baking dish.
Tip: Serve topped with whipped cream, roasted pecans or crumbled ginger cookies.