All You Need
- 1 can (398 mL) pumpkin
- 1 can (370 mL) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tsps (30 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 package (520 g) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, melted
- whipped cream (optional)
- spiced pecans (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugars, 5 tsp (25 mL) of the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt in large bowl until well blended. Pour into 13 x 9-in (33 x 22 cm) baking pan which has been sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
Mix cake mix and remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl with wire whisk. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serve with whipped cream and Spiced Pecans, if desired. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Tips Make Ahead: Prepare as directed. Cool completely; cover. Refrigerate overnight. Let stand 30 minutes before serving. To serve, cut into squares with sharp knife.