All You Need
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) tomato juice
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend
- 2 lbs (1000 g) potatoes, cut in 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1/4 lb (125 g) fresh green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 19 fl oz (570 mL) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
In small bowl, make dressing by whisking together vegetable oil, lime juice, tomato juice and Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend. Set aside.
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to large salad bowl.
Add green beans and red kidney beans. Pour on reserved dressing and gently toss to mix.
May be served warm or cold.