All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Lemon and Herbs Signature Blend, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced onion
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) diced prepared candied ginger
Season tenderloin with 3 tbsp (45 mL) seasoning and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
Meanwhile, in skillet, over medium-low heat, add oil and onions. Sauté 20 minutes or until caramel coloured. Stir in ginger and 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning. Simmer 2 minutes.
To serve: slice tenderloin and serve with compote.