All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 pkg (206 mL) Club House Taco with Chipotle Skillet Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) ground pork
- 1 shallot, minced
- 10 stems fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Cajun Signature Blend
- 1 egg, beaten
- 24 small tortillas
- 2 leaves Romaine lettuce, cut into thin strips
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a bowl, combine the sour cream, lime zest, green onions and 2 tbsp (30 mL) skillet sauce. Add salt, pepper and lime juice to taste.
To make the meatballs, blend the pork, shallot, cilantro, garlic, breadcrumbs, Cajun seasoning and egg together. Form 24 meatballs and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, coat with the remaining skillet sauce and finish cooking in oven for 3-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
In each tortilla, place lettuce, prepared sour cream sauce and meatball.