All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Piri Piri Signature Blend
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each vinegar and lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbsp (37 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 lbs (800 g) basa filets or favourite white fish
In saucepan over medium-high heat, add first 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in butter until melted and cool.
Towel dry fish and fold in half and place in baking dish.
Pour sauce over fish and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 25-30 minutes.
Tips: Serve Piri Piri Sauce with grilled or baked chicken, pork, beef or vegetables. Refrigerate any leftover sauce. Sauce recipe makes 2 cups (500 mL).