All You Need
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps (12 1/2 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) baking soda
- package (30 g) Club House Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) plus 1 tbsp (15 mL) buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and Club House Creamy Parmesan & Sundried Tomato Chicken Penne Flavourful Recipe Mix. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
In a small bowl whisk egg and 1 cup (250 mL) buttermilk together.
Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
Roll out dough on floured surface to 1 ½ in (4 cm) thickness. Cut dough into 14 wedges.
Place wedges on baking sheet at least 1 in (2.5 cm) apart. Lightly brush with remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) buttermilk.
Bake until lightly golden, 14 to 16 minutes.