All You Need
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Parmesan & Herbs Signature Blend, divided
- 140 g prepared fresh pizza dough, divided in half
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
Rub chicken with 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Bake at 350°F (180°C) 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Roll out both pieces of dough to 12 x 6 in (30 x 15 cm) and place on baking sheet.
Spread each with thin layer of tomato sauce.
Top with cooked chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, zucchini and remaining seasoning.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 475°F (250°C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and crisp.