All You Need
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) Club House Rosemary Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Mustard
- 3 lbs (1 1/2 kg) bone-in chicken parts
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with foil and set large wire cooling rack over sheet. Mix bread crumbs, rosemary, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Add oil; mix well.
Beat eggs and mustard in separate shallow dish. Coat chicken on both sides with egg mixture. Roll chicken in crumb mixture to coat evenly. Shake off excess and place on rack.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170ºF (77ºC) and is golden brown.