All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) golden raisins
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Sage
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Ground Thyme
- 3 cups (750 mL) unseasoned croutons
- 1 cup (250 mL) chicken broth
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté onion, celery and apples.
Add raisins, Club House Ground Sage, Club House Ground Thyme, croutons and chicken broth. Stir until croutons are moistened.
Transfer to lightly greased casserole dish.
Cover and bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 minutes or until browned.