All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry orzo
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Italian Seasoning with Flax
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) parmesan cheese
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder and Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
Bring stock to boil in medium saucepan. Add orzo; cook on medium heat 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
Melt ½ tbsp (7 mL) of the butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning; sauté 2 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften.
Stir in remaining ½ tbsp (7 mL) butter and cooked orzo. Sauté 2 minutes. Add green onions and Parmesan cheese; sauté 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.