All You Need
- 2 tsps (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless chicken, thinly sliced
- each medium onion, celery stalk, medium carrot, sliced on diagonal
- 4 cups (1000 mL) water
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) sodium reduced soy sauce
- package (25 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Chicken
- 2 oz (56 13981/20000 g) dry rice vermicelli, broken into small pieces (about 1 cup / 250 mL)
In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat vegetable and sesame oils. Add chicken and sauté 3 – 4 minutes.
Add onion, celery, and carrot. Sauté for 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Add water, soy sauce and gravy mix. Bring to a boil.
Add vermicelli and cook 2 minutes or until vermicelli is tender. Serve immediately.