All You Need
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/4 cups (312 1/2 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Pure Orange Extract
- 2 tsps (10 mL) grated orange rind
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Cream together butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Add milk, orange juice, Club House Pure Orange Extract, orange rind, flour and Club House Ground Ginger. Beat well.
In a small glass bowl, with clean beaters, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks, then fold into batter.
Pour batter into 2 quart (2 L) baking dish. Place baking dish into a larger pan containing 2 inches (5 cm) of hot water.
Bake 50-60 minutes or until centre is set. Serve warm or cold.