All You Need
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsps (10 mL) grated orange zest
- 2 tsps (10 mL) fresh minced gingerroot
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillet, skinless
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Salmon Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesame seeds
Combine first 5 ingredients for marinade. Cut salmon into 4 portions. Place in plastic bag with marinade and let stand 30 minutes. Remove from marinade. Sprinkle Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning generously over top. Let stand 5 minutes.
Place salmon on greased grill, seasoned side up. Cover and grill over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
· Prepare marinade up to 1 day in advance.
· Toast sesame seeds in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often until golden.