All You Need
- 3 oz (90 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) whipping (35%) cream, divided
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pure Orange Extract
- 0 McCormick Gourmet Ancho Chili Pepper, to taste, optional
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
Place chopped chocolate into a large stainless steel bowl.
In a small saucepan, heat 1/3 cup (75 mL) cream until it comes just to a boil. Pour cream over chocolate and stir until smooth.
Whip the remaining cream to soft peaks; add orange extract and continue whipping to stiff peaks.
Fold the whipped cream into melted chocolate. Pipe into shooter style glasses
Optional: Dust with ancho chili pepper and garnish with strawberries
Chef’s Tip: Make the mousse the day before and keep in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator to come to room temperature 1 hour before serving and top with desired garnish.