Onion Cheddar Quiche with Bacon and Asparagus
The delicious tastes of fresh asparagus, sharp cheddar, and smoky bacon come together in this mouthwatering quiche. And the best part? It’s oven-ready in minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced bacon
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) each diced asparagus and shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) each milk and whipping (35%) cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) flour
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Onion Plus Signature Blend
- 1/2 pkg (160 g) frozen pie crust (1 crust)
In a large skillet, over medium heat, sauté bacon for 3 minutes or until crisp.
Add asparagus and cook for 1 minute. Cool mixture and reserve.
In a large bowl combine cheese, milk, cream, eggs, flour and seasoning.
Add bacon mixture to the egg mixture and mix well. Add to pie shell.
Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350°F (180°C) and bake for another 30 minutes.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.