All You Need
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) each milk and Club House Italiano Signature Blend
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 8 slices bread
- 1/2 lb (250 g) mortadella, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese (about ¼ lb / 125 g)
- 12 thin slices of onion
- 4 roasted peppers, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
In large bowl, beat eggs, milk and seasoning. Reserve.
Butter bread and assemble sandwiches with butter on inside, layering mortadella, provolone, onion and roasted peppers. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
In large oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown sandwiches 2 minutes on one side. Flip and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 5 minutes and serve.