All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 28 fl oz (840 mL) diced tomatoes
- 10 fl oz (300 mL) chicken broth plus 1 can water
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Basil Leaves
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) penne pasta, uncooked
- 540 mL can (19 oz/540 mL) kidney beans, drained
- 0 parmesan cheese (optional)
In large saucepan, brown chicken with carrots and onion. Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth, water, bell pepper, Club House Basil Leaves and Oregano Leaves. Bring to a boil.
Stir in penne and kidney beans. Cover and simmer over low heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until penne is tender.
To serve, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.