All You Need
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Lemon and Pepper Grinder (coarse grind)
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Allspice
- 1 2/3 cup (398 mL) cherry or diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 cups (1 L) green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped parsley
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, lemon pepper, cumin, salt, allspice and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add green beans, stirring to coat.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer until green beans are tender but still firm, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes. Serve with parsley over top.
Tip: Drizzle with additional olive oil and a pinch of Club House Lemon and Pepper Grinder just before serving.
Tip: Traditionally, the green beans are cooked until very soft and left in the saucepan to absorb the spices. Adjust the cooking time depending on your taste.