All You Need
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) each no salt added tomato sauce and salsa
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) lean ground beef
- 2 packages (37 g each) Club House 25% Less Salt & Gluten-Free Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (540 mL) no salt added bean medley, drained and rinsed
- 16 gluten free lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) grated cheese (eg. Cheddar or Mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated parmesan
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Cool and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce and salsa. Set aside.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain fat. Add seasoning mix and beans; cool and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
To assemble lasagna, pour ¼ of sauce onto bottom of 6 x 9-in (15 x 23 cm) casserole dish. Add 4 lasagna sheets and ¼ each of meat mixture, cheeses and sauce. Repeat until all ingredients are used, making sure to reserve some cheese to sprinkle on top.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes until top is golden brown. Serve.