All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each sliced onion, red and green bell peppers, carrots
- pkg (28 g) Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) white wine, optional
- 2 tsps (10 mL) cornstarch
- 1 lb (500 g) assorted fish and seafood (halibut, salmon, scallops, shrimp)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen peas
In large skillet, heat olive oil over med heat.
Add vegetables and seasoning to pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir together broth, wine and cornstarch and add to pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
Stir in assorted fish and peas. Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.