All You Need
- 6 cups (1 1/2 L) coarsely chopped potatoes and carrots
- 1 pouch (36 g) Club House Slow Cookers Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely diced onions
- 2 lbs (1 kg) lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) ketchup
Place potatoes and carrots in the bottom of slow cooker.
In bowl, combine water and seasoning mix. Pour over vegetables.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except ketchup. Mix well and form into a loaf. Place on top of vegetables making sure it does not touch sides of slow cooker. Spread ketchup over top.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
To serve, remove meatloaf and vegetables to serving platter and keep warm. Transfer gravy to measuring cup and drain off fat before serving.