Maple Bacon Linguini with Alfredo Sauce & Grilled Shrimp
Sweet and smoky, meet creamy. Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning helps bring together a flavour-packed meal with minimal fuss.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 1 lb (454 g) shrimp, 16/20 count, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped chives
- 3/4 lb (375 g) dry linguini
In a medium bowl, combine shrimp with oil and 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning; marinate for 30 minutes.
In a medium pan on medium-high heat, add butter and onions; cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
Add remaining seasoning, sauté for 1 minute. Add white wine and reduce until almost dry.
Add Alfredo sauce and milk; simmer for 10 minutes or until desired consistency, then add chives.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill shrimp approximately 2 minutes per side.
Cook the pasta until al dente.
Serve pasta with ¾ cup (175 mL) sauce per person and 4 shrimp.