All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each julienned carrots, red pepper and green onions
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown ground chicken, seasoning, garlic, carrots, red pepper and green onions. Drain off fat.
Add rice flour to chicken stock and stir well; add the mixture to the skillet.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place ¼ cup (50 mL) chicken mixture into a lettuce leaf, fold ends in and roll.
Repeat step 4 until all remaining mixture is used.