All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red pepper, sliced
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped (raw)
- 1 lb (500 g) large shrimp
- pkg (28 g) Club House Lemon Thyme Pork Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) low sodium vegetable broth
- 0 juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cornstarch
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery, red bell peppers and bacon, cook for 1 minute.
Add shrimp, seasoning and continue to cook for 1 minute.
Stir together vegetable stock, lemon juice and cornstarch and pour over shrimp mixture.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp turn pink, stirring constantly.