All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken or pork
- pkg (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, sliced
- 12 lettuce leaves (ex. Iceberg, Boston)
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground chicken 3 to 5 minutes.
Add seasoning and mushrooms. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add stock and water.
Stir together cornstarch and soy sauce. Add to pan along with sliced green onions.
Cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
To serve, roll meat mixture into lettuce leaves.