All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless beef, cut into thin strips
- pkg (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- carrot, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) broccoli florets
- red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
Heat oil in large skillet over med-hi heat. Add beef and stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add seasoning and vegetables. Stir-fry until tender-crisp, 5-7 minutes.
Stir together corn starch and soy sauce. Add to pan with water.
Stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Serve over cooked rice or noodles.