All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each fresh or frozen cranberries and water
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Lemon and Herbs Signature Blend, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb / 500 g)
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and onion. Sauté 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberries, sugar, water and 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
Meanwhile rub 3 tbsp (45 mL) seasoning all over chicken breasts. In oven-proof skillet, over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil. Add chicken breasts and brown 2 - 3 minutes per side. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Serve with cranberry sauce on the side.